Because I Know You Care

So, I got some books for Christmas. And by some I mean a lot, especially if you include the books bought from the Amazon gift cards I got. I'll spare you the synopses- I'm confident that you can all Google sufficiently, and to be honest, I don't feel like it. Hell, I don't even feel like writing the titles (please note, Home Repair is my husband's, it got mixed up in my pile, as is the bottom book).


On the way: Family Fang, The Barbarian Nurseries, Fathermu
cker, The Leftovers, and The Crucible (for work) should also arrive today.

While this post may seem to portray the opposite, I am actually in a swell mood and am enjoying my vacation immensely. Did I mention that I still have 9 days off? Did I mention how tired I am of people making it seem like the life of a teacher is all sunshine and butterflies and vacation? Try dealing with 180 hormonal, sassy teenagers all day, plus all their poorly written essays, and we'll check back in.

Oh, and in unrelated news, I am so unbelievably shocked that Russel Brand and Katy Perry are getting a divorced. Sex addicts reform all the time and pop stars make bitchin' wives. I actually wanted them to work, for some reason. Always the hopeless romantic. That's me.

Someone's a tad punchy today.

[And sorry for developing a fascination with someecards. I'm sure it will pass]


By the way, I've updated some of my Ultimate To-Do List Page.

1 comment:

  1. They're getting a divorce? Boo! I hadn't heard! Divorce always sucks.

    Your stack of books looks great! I can't wait to read some reviews as you start finishing them.*

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS