Books on Your Back- If You're Laying Down

I'm going to whine about something. I try not to be a complainer, let alone a whiner, but sometimes you just have to give in to the urge.

It's tooooo hoooooottttt outside.

It's supposed to be 75 out today and it was over 80 the past few days. It's effing January. I want to wear my goddam sweaters and my silly brown boots. And scarves. And drink hot chocolate.

So, today's Books on Your Back is a quilt- because I'd really like to be snuggled up on the couch reading it (instead, I'm going to go running; even if I was laying on the couch no blanket would be needed). Unfortunately I couldn't find much informatio
n on it, just the link.

Who wants to make it for me?

PS- My recent posts haven't been updating to the Blogger Dashboard. It may because I've been lazy and have been copy and pasting pictures so the files are too big- Blogger is confused. Maybe. I hope. Anyway, check out the side archive bar for what you've missed.


1 comment:

  1. I love a good quilt! I have a yellow and blue one that I snuggle under in the regular. A book quilt is genius!*

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS