Top Ten Tuesday- Winter Reads

This week The Broke and the Bookish ask up what our upcoming winter reads are. I rarely stick to these lists (at least not in their entirety), but they're still fun to think about.

1. The Round House by Louise Erdrich- This one is for book club

2. 25 Children's Christmas books- more on that later!

3. I Am Radar by Reif Larsen- I started this already and then put it on a temporary hold to read some dystopian lit for work

4. The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka- I'll be teaching this at the start of next semester

5. Lena  Finkle's Magic Barrel by Anya Ulinich- I feel bad- I just remembered I had a review copy from forever ago.

6. The Flamethrowers by Rachel Kushner- I've had it for awhile!

7. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Steig Larsen- might as well finish off the trilogy

8. Home by Toni Morison- It's short. Sometimes you need a short book.

9. Something I get for Christmas...  (just assuming)

10. Something I get for Christmas... 

4 comments:

  1. How was The Girl Who Played With Fire? I've been debating whether I should read beyond the first book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like #9 & #10 -- would be very curious which books are on your wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's nest was pretty good. I hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate regarding the The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest- it's not on my TTT for this week, but it's on my TBR and I'm anxious to read it. I would definitely recommend Home to you! Toni Morrison actually visited a college I live by to speak about her book not too long ago. Fortunately, we were able to acquire a signed copy, so my family is familiar with the book. But anyways, enjoy your reads, and I hope you receive the books on your wishlist:)

    Claire @ Bookworm Reviews

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS